Week 8- Brochure Image

Whilst going through this project, I have also had expo tees in mind.
For this I had to create a brochure image. This deadline forced to me to finish my posed concept!
(Brochure Image)
This also helped my design my final render. The smoke, stand fire and "menacing" symbols would have to be particle effects, or added in afterward. This forced me to really consider how I was going to render my project. I decided that a video turn around perhaps wasn't the best idea, and that a render in Unreal, would be better. This would give me the opportunity to create effects, that weren't going to be added in a video editor, and in the long term would help me develop my in engine skills.

I also began to work on the actual model it's self, changing the proportions of the human base mesh in mudbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13-texture

Week 11- Refining the Sculpt